What Is Managed Forex Accounts?
Managed forex account – is a trading account opened in your name with one of our preferred brokers and traded by a professional manager. This manager only has a right to make trades via client’s terminal but he doesn’t have any access to the money on the account, and he can’t withdraw the money. Besides, you have full access to your account and you can watch the trading process. This service is fully transparent to our clients.
We are charging a small percentage of a profit as a fee for this service. High Water Mark rule is used to calculate the profit. This fee is usually charged at the end of each month. This process is automated (and performed by the broker); a signing of an LPOA is required.
Advantages of Blue Sea Forex Managed Accounts:
- Average Monthly Return: 10% - 30%
- Segregated managed forex accounts allocated in insured banks.
- Fully NFA, CFTC, ASIC regulated brokerage firms.
- Funds held and operated within an industry known and highly reputed brokers.
- Investor gets 24/7 real time access to trading activities and detailed reports.
- Funds are managed by proven and experienced fund managers with a disciplined trading approach.
- Money management techniques with sophisticated strategies that seek to control losses and protect profits.
- You only pay for performance, no management fees.
- We accept clients from all countries including USA.
Minimum Investment: $10,000
(The minimum capital will be increased to $50,000 On May)
Performance Fee: 35%